Bangrak Market: A review

 This is a review of the Bankrak market, which is a Thai Restaurant in the Belltown District of Seattle.

I ordered their crispy egg noodles, with possibly yellow Thai curry. My friend, who'd ordered something else, absolutely loved, loved loved the broth, as well as the noodles themselves. And he helped me finish the leftovers. I thought the curry was pretty great too.

We ordered Leo beer, which is the alternative to Singha beer in Thailand, and I found Leo to be more refreshing, and more 'lager' than Singha.

Great conversations, great friends, great times, solid experience all around, despite the wait being quite long.

The menu is versatile, and covers Thai geography most standard restaurants from the country don't.

Good place, I'd ask the servers for recommendation before ordering, and it is on the more expensive side, but eating out in Seattle in general appears to be an expensive affair, so these things are relative. Go at least once, maybe even twice, to figure out the menu, and understand what it is you like from there.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.