Trouble getting up, news from work, potato sandwich lunch, watermelon dinner, barhopping and realization [Fri 30]

Had trouble getting up in the morning because I'd gone to bed late, the entire body ached and didn't feel right. It was a good idea to have stopped drinking, but I need to socialize so I've been doing it again. Gotta find a good alternative.

Got some pretty exciting news at work, paused working, talked to coworker. For lunch I sauteed some potatoes with a bunch of herbs and spices, put them inside slices of bread, with kimchi, cheese, hummus. Dipped in ketchup and green tomato sauce. Yum.

After work chilled for a bit, went for a walk but not long enough. Read a bit, Isy Suttie's book too. As came over, we had watermelon for lunch, and went out. But before that we went on a walk, bought some joints. SB joined us at Chacha's, the large gang showed up too, but Chachas wasn't very happening, it was loud and disgusting and a goddamn sausage fest. Rest of the gang left to hang at SB's place, A and I went to Comet where I had a lot of fun dancing with random people. A was too tired, we smoked up a joined out in the open, a couple of people gave us free lighters forever, he went home, and I did too. Slept pretty quick after getting home. Realized maybe Cha Cha's is not as great as I had considered.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.