Blind Date Episode 27 - Narbada Vs Asal

 I've been honest with my opinion that Narbada is the best. Asal I find a strange creature. This was a strange episode, Narbada was undersold here. She went realll hammy with her lines too, as if she was having trouble remembering them. Is she a musician or model, and not an actress? Regardless...

"

I'm here to find loyal and sexy girls here, Asal from Baneshwar says. Shame shame, makes me thankful I'm not from there anymore. They should have come up with a better pickup line.

"Narbada changes her personality according to her dress", a viewer underneath the video observes. That makes sense, because... this is not the person I came to adore and admire. What's going on, are the writers going crazy and testing the limits of credibility, or is she a less-than-ideal performer, and unable to keep a consistent character?

The comments inform me that Ram did something mean and rude to Meena, who's another contestant, and he only deserves pity and being humiliated by Narbada. Does Narbada know about the Meena situation, or did she decide to come in as a helpless needy young adult with no knowledge of other couple dynamics?

Another commenter observes that he's been brotherzoned (their words not mine) twice, ignored by the third person, out of his three dates yet. Which is terrible stats sure, but maan it's a tough world out there. Also she keeps asking him to buy her shit, and take her on shopping and trips etcetera. As if it was seventy years ago? Is it? Are we back in time, are our gender dynamics still old-timey?

Also, Asal apparently tells every new 'date' a different profession. He's a choreographer to Narbada. Who is being trolled, Narbada or us?

I can't watch anymore, after a 2-minute argument on where Narbada should sit, I can't, can't watch anymore. He wants her to sit somewhere, she won't sit there. And the date ends. There begins the second date. Do I care? What is happening? Am I going mad? Do I have nothing better to do? Has my life really come down to this? I need strength, this is terrible.

WHY ARE THEY CONSTANTLY SHOUTING AT EACH OTHER!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.