Snoqualmie and rest [Mon 26]

 Had eggs and bread for breakfast. Drove to Redmond and Bellevue where V got coffee and got his picture taken in front of the Microsoft Campus.

Went to Snoqualmie falls, chilled there for an our or so, they had mulberries in there too. It's majestic, just wish you could go down the falls and swim there, that'd be awesome. There's also this really nice empty park there, chill place to sit down.

We had other plans, to go to airport, return the car, and hang more, but I was very tired, so V returned me home, and I slept. And slept and slept. Didn't leave the house for the rest of the day, slept the entire day, it was a hectic weekend. And cheese-and-roti with something spicy, it was pretty great. Slept late because I'd napped the entire day, alas.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.