The two chocolates I've grown to love

 I miss Wegmans and all the cool groceries I got there, including their dark chocolates, I've talked about that before. Finally though, I've grown to appreciate trader joe's and their consistency, and their unique combination and options. I want to talk in brief about the two brands of chocolates I've really loved these days.

The first one is the Uganda 85% dark chocolate, it's a small bar and a little pricey at maybe 3.50, but it's so dark and rich, not very different from the other 'super-dark' chocolates I've had. In my mind I'm paying the extra premium just for the origin and ethical processing. I'll work through a bar in less than a week, which means I'm back to spending many hundreds a year on chocolate.

The second is their 'pound chocolate' which I believe weighs slightly more than a pound, is massive -- so comically large that people have joked about it, and quite cheap at less than five bucks. Pound for pound it's a really cheap option, and at 72% it's really loved by everybody, even those who are not particularly into dark chocolate. Still, it's not dark enough for me and I find it too sweet so I'd rather have the other pricier chocolate instead of this when I can, but I'll keep this around when I've company. You can't feed a dozen people with the smaller bar, after all. With this, you certainly can, haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.