Savory oat meal, busy at work, skipping gym, rooftop barbecue hangout, early bail, pod bonanza, late to bed [Thu 29]

 For brunch I had savory oatmeal, a very very large serving of it, that filled me up for the entire day.

The day was busy with serious work, and a tonne of meetings. Don't have records of what I did after work, but it must have been fun, walk around in the park I definitely remember.

Skipped the gym because SB had a barbecue in his rooftop. Went to his place, hung out for a couple of hours, bailed out early because I wanted to study for an upcoming situation. It didn't workout because there was a tonne of recently-released podcasts I was very excited about, so I listened to new episodes of podcasts for several hours, going to bed quite late.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.