No more zero days, alright

 I was reading this article and they talked about how to make a habit, you can't have zero days. You need to stick to your rituals, no matter what, like when Stephen King does when he writes on weekends and holidays too, never missing a day, he just writes and writes. Obviously this is not about writing, or just about some project, it's about discipline and improving yourself, and just getting what you what, reaching for the stars. It's not about being 'productive'. That's a big mislead f there was ever one, you imagine this is all bus, why do you need to be productive even, there's nothing that compels you and you stop growing as a person. And one might question, again the need to grow as a human being to start with, but some things have value, you know, maybe it's not a bad thing to learn to be nice and kind and generous, be less anxious, be more confident, and more comfortable with life. Growing in life is not something to be suspicious by default, one needs to be open to improving and getting 'somewhere', without too much skepticism.

Where I'm getting at is, my motivation has been in the dumps, kinda if I may say so myself, and I intend on getting it back. I shall not be defeated.

More specifically, this blog. And my other chores. I've been 'skipping' days and coming back to write a bunch, sort of cramming on certain days and going on creative drought so to speak for others. That shan't work anymore. I need to be more focused, more disciplined, more 'on the day'. If I care about this at all. I I don't I should find something I do care about, and work on that. Because why waste by time, and all of yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.