My arms and upper body hurt so bad, and I'm excited about that

 The workouts -- pushups in my apartment, and the machine work at SB's apartment's gym -- are beginning to have an impact on my arms and chest, and thighs. Climbing the four flights of stairs has become less than easy. Which means my body is up on its task of rebuilding muscles and making me look ripped, so much excitement there. I'm still running only 15 minutes in the gym, which takes me to exactly half a mile in the elliptical machine -- I know these numbers are terrible for mileage numbers but the difficulty level is set to high, plus I'm just starting out okay, I don't want to fall flat on my face every day I do the gym. Which is actually what's been happening, but I don't want it to get worse.

Speaking of workouts and other physically demanding tasks, I'm thinking of joining yoga and/or dance classes, go a day or two every week to stay in top shape, not just in terms of power or shape, but also balance and flexibility. And I discovered this interesting site called classpass which lets you buy yoga classes on the cheap per session, meaning I won't have to worry about cancelling stuff, and the credits carry over the months. Plus you can attend those classes wherever you go, so I could be traveling, and still attending the classes at a studio in a new town. The possibilities are endless, I'm excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.