The wildest dream I've had, possibly ever

It was last night/this morning.

Mind fuck, a total confusion.

At night, right after I slept I dreamt that I killed somebody, in self defence whatever, and got away with it. Nobody questioned me or asked any questions, the police never got close to me. My conscience complained, but not too loudly.

I got up to use the restroom and drink water over night. I thought about the weirdness of the dream and thought about how if I'd actually done that it'd be a good idea to bail out of the state, probably wouldn't have been a federal felony. And thought about what I'd to to avoid capture.

Then I had a few other dreams, minor ones.

Right as it was morning, and I know this because I went to sleep after using the restroom, they were closing in on me. People had started suspecting me, I was taunting that I was innocent, all the evidence available was circumstantial and they'd never get to me because I was innocent. Though eventually it came through that I was guilty with an annoying conscience. I was on the run, a terrorising personality, featured on TV, mother's told their kids about me to put them to sleep. It was wild. I was very very afraid, sad, desperate, confused.

When I got up I was sweating and looking for an escape. My heart was thumping, half hour after getting up. And I'd woken up late, thirty minutes into working hours, because of the fear. It was wild.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.