Podcasts are life

 I've said this before, but podcasts have really helped me get through this year, and basically allowed me to focus my mind on one thing, whatever it is that I'm doing. Because when my mind is empty, it is easily distracted, jumps to a bunch of different things and I have trouble focusing. But when I'm already focusing, sort of, on something else, it becomes easier to pay attention to the real actual task at hand, and get it done.

Richard Herring is great, so is Lou Sanders, Rob Beckett and Josh Widdicombe too, Paul Novellie and Phil Wang are funny AF, James Acaster and Ed Gamble too. All of them recent podcasts I've subscribed too, all of them British comedians. It's hilarious. Always on the prowl for some quality British comedy. And obviously Jamie, James and Alice from MDWAP are awesome.

Thank gods for podcast.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.