Rest day, conversations, cheesy kimchi roti, pbh dinner, aborted gym, realization [Tue 27]

 Got up on time, pretty well rested. Work was not as productive as I hoped it'd be, but now I realize I need to get my shit together. I've written like 14-16 posts today, make up for all the fun days lost.

After work I had a conversation with an outside party, and napped for many hours, went on a walk in the evening. Did some take-home work, and cancelled gym plans because I was too confused and befuddled.

For lunch I got two rotis, put cheese on them, and kimchi in between, dipped in hot sauce, so so good. Went on 45-minute walk in the evening, realized I need to get my work ethic better and get my shit together, so much motivation, I gotta do better, came back home, wrote a lot, had peanut-butter-honey and wrote more, and now I'm gonna brush and go to bed. It's 2.20 EST, I got lots of naps and sleep so it's gonna be goood!

Also I ordered ear plugs in the day so I won't have to sleep struggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.