Hundred percent baited and switched, Seattle, you won

Seattle hasn't had rain in...maybe two months now, on the other hand, East Cost has had unseasonably rainy and good weather, I'm told. There's the smoke and the haze from the pacific fires, yea but besides that not much. I on the other hand am struggling with lower-nineties and upper eighties every day, too tired and hot and annoyed to go out exploring the city because it's so fking hot. As I suspected, Seattle's bait-and-switch has been complete. It attracted me with the possibility of incredibly moderate, tolerable, friendly, warm but not intolerably so weather, and now has me stuck with the feeling of living inside somebody's armpit. I'm not even exaggerating. Exactly like an armpit. The smells -- Oh the smells! -- and all. Yeeeuccck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.