Yet another point on the unsustainability of the current situation

 The thing is, I live in the middle of the goddamn city, on a lower flower but not low enough that sounds don't matter, right at a very busy intersection with bars and clubs and restaurants and liquor stores. Which means 24/7 of loud partiers, ambulance fire trucks cop cars, regular cars, annoying bikes, etcetera, I can't get any peace and silence ever. Sleep has ever-increasingly been hard to come by, I've needed a break every couple of weeks to get caught up on rest. And then I've been out and about a bunch, which means I need more rest all the time, to be able to recuperate and hang out the following day and night again. These factors are not meshing in together and my times have been rough as of now. So the solution is to get a better, more regular sleep cycle, get ear covers so I sleep soundly and without being bothered, and be more disciplined about personal timetable. It's almost an oxymoron that you need to be disciplined personally to be a partier, and 'undisciplined' but that's how things work, ya gotta pay one way or the other, and I intend to pay with better sleep hygeine and timetable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.