Horrible nightmare, productive day, decent news, grocery trip, roti-tarkari lunch, walk, achar overload, watermelon dinner, early to bed [Wed 28]

 I write this at 10.35 PDT, so ready to sleep and get a good night's sleep, fortunately didn't nap for too long in the afternoon.

Got up a couple of times at night to use the restroom, then slept far too comfortably. When I woke up at 9.35 am, I was terrified, and also half-hour late to sign into work. Work was productive today, got multiple streams going on. Perhaps the Vitamin D tablets I've started taking, in addition to my B12 ones have been working. Feels good. Wrote 500 words at work journal too, another feather in the cap.

Got another appointment made for next week, we'll see hour things go, I'm cautiously optimistic, but the fact that I have to spend many many hours investing in preparation for just talking to people is something that I've never cared for.

For lunch I had the TJ's rotis and Dal. Extremely mediocre lunch.

After work I prepared for the conversation a bit, charged phone, showered, shaved, got ready for the world, and headed to Hau Hau for groceries. Bought a bunch of sauces, green veggies, mushroom and shin ramyun. Still need tomatoes and onion.

After getting back, I went overboard with achar-making, and used up all the tomatoes and dhaniya I had at home. I know have almost 2 mason jars full of achar. With not much onions in there. It's great but I'll spend weeks eating it.

Went for a walk to the part because I needed to get to my 10k. Came back, cut my watermelon into half, had a quarter for dinner. It was yum. Worried that it could mean I'll have to regularly use the restroom tonight.

Wrote a bunch, chilled, and got ready for the night. I need to get up at 8.30 for a meeting tomorrow, and it's quarter to two, so it's gonna be bedtime, toodles lovelies, haha, that podcast's really influencing my language huh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.