The new strategy to be out and about

 Because I need to desperately get more posts out, without enough time because I'm on a mission to sleep on time finally today, I'm putting out whatever the heck is in my head, so here's the plan ahead on how I plan to go out.

Regular weekdays, Sun-Wed go to bed on time, at 10PM, no questions asked. Even if I'm hanging out with friends, tell them sleep is important otherwise I can't wake up, and in bed at latest by 10.30.

On Thursdays, either nap for a bit in the afternoon, or figure something out. But go to bars and become regular, chill out with other regulars and bar friends and bartenders, come back home at 1 or 2 and go to bed. It won't be too bad because of the nap in the afternoon. Sleep after work on Friday for a bit to cover up.

On Fridays, go with the flow, if hanging out with friends do that. If intending to go to a bar, don't go to the noisier rowdier part but the cooler chiller part where you can converse with people. Also, don't worry about missing out on the fun, because you'll have more fun when your sleep cycle's not fucked up.

On Saturdays, nap a bit in the morning, but treat it like other days, don't oversleep, get a whole lotta workout, even if you don't get enough sleep. Either sleep early if there's no plans, or nap at the same time you did on Friday, so your body knows what to expect. Don't spend the entire day in the bed.

On Sunday, go hiking, have fun, rowing boating etcetera, groceries, don't spend too much time 'recuperating', instead go to bed at 8/9 if you must, so you're caught up on the rest.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.