Late to get up, productive work day, fruits for breakfast, oats for lunch, houseclean, walk to Chinatown, organized life, Daiso and Uwajimaya trip, walk to gym, podcasts at home [Thu 15]

 I write this the evening of this same day, I am going to get my shit figured out. I tried to setup my nook reader and pass documents to it, and the wires I have don't seem to work, gave away all the other ones, it's a bit of a bummer.

Got up super late, missed like half of the meeting that I should absolutely have attended. TO make up for that, worked extra hard during the day. Went back to Headspace and used the focus music to force myself to write and work.

For breakfast I had one large apple. For lunch I made oats, with kimchi, soy sauce, fried garlic, a bunch of hot sauces. It was yum.

After work I wrote a bunch here, too shower, and got the roomba running, trying to clean the house. Unpacked kitchen stuff, that I'd been delaying for weeks and weeks. Manually cleaned the house, the parts roomba couldn't get to.

Walked to Chinatown, to Daiso, bought socks for my table legs, they're cute. Also got a bun there, and had it, more charcoal bags. Walked over to Uwajimaya, bought several packs of different kinds of ramen, and a packet of japanese curry, I thought I'd bought curry tablets, unfortunately it's pre-cooked packet I realized. Also bought a cheese balls there, and had it in the park, because I was so eager. It was quite ok.

Walked back to CapHill, went to SB's place, stopping at the Pacific Mall on the way to use the restroom. Did the regular workouts besides the run, but did run anyway. I can now run regularly in the elliptical machine for fifteen minutes, it feels like my stamina is improving. Walked home from the gym, cleaned the place, listened to several new podcasts mostly new comedy podcasts, had a peanut-butter-chocolate sandwich, did dishes, and started writing. I'm writing right now, that's the end of it. I may have happed fo 30 minutes in there because it's 2.30 Eastern time and my body can't take it anymore.

Gonna go to sleep now, days are gonna be more organized from tomorrow, I'm looking forward to it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.