More egg sandwich lunch, Biang Biang dinner, lots of walk and podcasts, dinner with family, walk in the park, valerian to soothe one's nerves, applications [Wed 14]

 More mushroom-onion omlets with pan-toasted bread on butter. With gochujang, ketchup and rooster flavored sauce on individual bread slices (3). Work got quite productive, started getting a lot of work done and it's possible it could be attributed to the refreshing tea (started adding sugar and ice in the afternoon) or the herb extract I got at the CVS.

After work I went to walk around the neighborhood, such pleasant area, I don't understand why I don't walk often, why I don't want a lot more often. I understand that you can talk to different people on different channels.

Anyway, SB, his friend and I got Biang Biang noodle at the place with the same name, ten minutes from my place. They were extremely regular. Walked to Sam's Bar, which is this cool bar in the neighborhood that looks like a  mountain lodge. We got a drink each, talked about our tech problems, how some companies are better than others, and how experience is of a different category.

Got to Biang biang, it was alright, the noodles were too chewy, they were not specially spicy. And the noodles (silken) added to the noodles was just alright.

After the bar, we walked around in the park, figured out ways to steal plants, and what cool plans to get. Made plans for the weekend, and bid farewell with the couple.

Had valerian tea with mint tea during the day, had valerian and the regular tablets etc, plus the vitamins before going to sleep, and they were really big. I was so tired at night, I was having trouble keeping my eyes open.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.