Fruits, groceries, haircut, park and swim-soccer, chipotle dinner and unexpected hang [Sun 18]

 Had three large slices of fruit for breakfast. A very well-made omlet, with roti, and green onions, plus cheese and various sauces. It was yum, so filling.

Went to TJ's for groceries, fifty bucks worth of fruits, frozen indian foods, and mostly more baking supplies.

Rested and napped during the day, because long weekend. Headed to the barber's, waited for fifteen minutes, and got a solid haircut, it's pretty swanky, though I'm afraid they're not cutting it as short as I tell them to so I go every weekend and give them their sweet sweet 25% tips. Also the lady there said, 'when you come here next, bring your friend for me', which could either mean maybe she wanted to bring my lady friend to get her hair cut, or my guy friend, or a male friend to set her up with, or that she was poking around to check if I was single. I felt gross with tiny bits of hair all over me so I was not very curious, I smiled politely and nodded, and agreed that's what I'd do, and headed home.

A nice long shower and more nap later, headed to S's place. Played with the doggo, and drove to A's place, where we loaded the car with a tv. Yes I got a small tv. We then drove to the Magnusson Park. Walked for an hour, played with the doggo, played soccer, saw cuties, took off our clothes and swam in our shorts. The doggo started swimming for the first time in her life! Found massive bush of mulberries, and had so many there. Had a bit of trouble finding the car on our way back, but we did eventually.

Went to the UW strip to get something to eat. I got chipotle bowl dinner, the cheapest option and 9.30. The rest of the group tried getting noodles, but the wait was too long. They called G, who said he'd be out in 10 and have food for everybody, so they didn't even pay for anything. Drove to A's place and G had already gotten there. I ate my chipotle and sabudana ko kheer despite being lactose intolerant, the rest of the group (A and brother A, S, and G) had rice, chicken curry, goat curry, and naans from the place G worked at.

Gave each other shit, talked a bunch, smoked up a bit. S dropped me at my place, I carried the tv upstairs while high, and tried going to sleep. Sleep was shockingly hard to come by. Eventually slept soundly for 5 hours. Horrible dreams though, so disturbing don't even want to think about it. Not as in violent etc, but you know, ugh.

I'm writing this on Monday evening, and it's 3am est so gonna sleep now, the Mon journal comes later.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.