I had a scary dream, I wrote about it, and then the post got deleted, by the ghosts, probably?

So this is quite frustrating because literally ten minutes ago I wrote a longass post about the scary dream I had this morning about killing somebody mean and bad, and being afraid of the consequences. I was forever afraid of being caught, being discovered, and my accomplice even more so, but we were apparently really good with the disposal and they never got around to even getting the hint, instead coming to us for guidance etcetera. I wrote a long story and where it'd go, and maybe it'd make for a great movie plot, but somehow the post got deleted, hasn't happened to me in a long while, so I'm now so bummed out about that. Basically though it's clear I have a good conscience and I'm a good dude, that's the summary o the whole fiasco it seems like. And then I napped during the afternoon and on that occasion as well I had strange dream, and it bothered me, the solution I came to was to sleeping better at night so I wouldn't be in similar situation in the future, you get the idea.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.