Massive sandwiches, belltown trip, gym workout, roof hangs, dinner at S's, return home tired and late [Tue 13]

 For breakfast I made massive egg sandwiches with lots of mushrooms and onions, a slice of bread with gochujang, the other with ketchup. And the mushroom-onion omlet in between the slices.

After work I went on to buy valerian to Belltown. Went to Target-CVS first, they didn't have it, ended up at the other CVS. They had a buy-one-get-one-free deal, so got two bottles of Valerian powder for ten bucks. Felt real good.

Communicated with SB, and went to the gym before regular hours. Nice running at first, great stretch, and the regular workouts, finally 10 x 4. I'm taking it easy at 30 lbs for everything, will gradually increase when I stop feeling anything. Probably gonna increase to 60/70 and then double the counts eventually.

After the workout, we went to SB's rooftop. Played a few games of shuffleboard, and I won it. Then paid pool and I was so bad as it. As in, comically, unintentionally so bad, you'd think I was tryina' be funny, because I got some sort of ball in on every turn save for one. It was just quite unfortunate that every occasion was the white ball.

After gym, went to S's place to chill and din. AS was supposed to show up too, but apparently he was busy and tired, so the two of us boys ate dinner (rice dal, cauli veggies, ghee) and watched the series by Satyajit ay's works on Netflix. One episode, too much. Talked about relationships, how to find them, and what the most efficient medium etc is.

Walked back home, got here at 2 in the morning, Eastern time, and spent 45 minutes trying to fall asleep. It'l be likely, unfortunately, but once you've been sent the message, you learn to judge them much better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.