Foolishness

Sometimes people let their ego get the better of them, speak and utter words without giving any consideration to how it might affect their goals and objectives, or some people are just a little crazy, rebels without cause, and say whatever annoys and hurts other people the most for the heck of it. Because they enjoy practicing the little pathetic privilege they have over things.

I did that when I was younger. As a ten-yearold I'd knowingly prod and anger adults, even if that made my life a little bit more miserable, because the ego, the power in seeing others annoyed and irritated, getting a reaction out of people, felt quite something. As soon as I got a sense of the fact that those things were counterproductive, that childishness stopped.

Unfortunately the same can't be said for everybody, and that's such a pity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.