Roti-tarkari lunch, journey to the North of Seattle, Dollartree & Thrift store, UW visit, hang with the boys, home late [Tue 20]

 Had the TJ's roti and tarkari for lunch, it's getting bad, I won't eat anything as long as there's premade TJ's stuff in the fridge. I gotta stop bringing those in and make quality food myself.

Walked to the Train station, after work, to take a bus to downtown. Went to the Nordstorm there because I had to pee so bad, and took the E bus all the way to North Seattle, to the Dollartree. Hurried away to the nearby bougie grocery store to use their bathroom, had to buy a stupid protein bar in exchange. Bought 25 bucks work of goodies at the dollartree, so much good crap. I don't know where the wax melter that I bought went, but I'll now have three wax melters in this apartment, meaning it'll smell so. good. all. the.time now.

After the dollartree, waited for a bit for the bus, went to the UW strip, to the thrift store there. Bought two containers there to make a cute little fountain. I've got all the raw materials now, only need to drill holes and get going, gotta borrow drill from somebody. Asked A&A to come by and help me make buying decision. They did, I spent four bucks on the containers, we walked around UW campus for two hours. Went to their place, chilled and had the spicy peanuts from dollartree that used to be my staple for lunch back in the day. Also got a cup of coffee, and headed out at 10, so I'd sleep on time.

Got back, wrote a few posts half-heartedly, listened to the Office Ladies podcast, and went to sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.