O Rainier [Sun 25]

Got up late, without getting much sleep. Quick shower yadda yadda yadda. V had somehow got us a reserved car near the airport, and we took the train to the rental car place. He had tried to go to the thrift store the night before to buy hiking shoes so we could go on a hike on Sunday but the store, which was about to close, didn't have good shoes, that trip was wasted, I forgot to write that the post earlier.

Went to Tukwila, I stayed in the line for Fox, V got clever and used Alamo, which had shorter line but much cheaper. We took the nice compact SUV, stopped at Auburn for large burritos and coffee (it was called Pollo something mexican truck). Drove all the way to Rainier Visitor center, after losing our way for about an hour when we were moving away from the mountain. It was chill, we stopped at like maybe ten locations.

Back home, V wanted to go out, I didn't, so I rested, he didn't find anything interesting happening, so he came back. He drank I looked, we just talked until 11 in the evening and slept, the first time I'd slept at a decent time in a while.

I got a good night's sleep, almost, this night.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.