Who the HELLL is going to google and coming here for Blind Date review, but not reading anything else

A couple of months ago I randomly wrote about Blind Date, the dating show and forgot about it. I don't generally look at Blog stats, mostly because I've not set them right so I don't know where my traffic comes from except at a very coarse scale, but I looked at it the other day, and that post is verrry quickly becoming the post popular post on this site. And then I set up a bait post later, to get more traffic, but that one's getting zero hits, I'm a bit pissed. What I should do is go in and modify the post, and link it to a bunch of unrelated crap and see if people fall for that.

Anywho, I do wonder what kind of person goes to read 'reviews' of realllly lowbrow shows on Google, and whatever made google decide that I was the authority on the topic. I mean...yeaaa as far as authorities go I'm a big one on it, no doubt, but I'd like to think there's other more interesting serious things I have shown my expertise in but unfortunately been unable to attract the relevant traffic. Maybe all the SEO optimizers and the influencers haven't figured out the value of this cash-cow and I'm getting their leftover drippings?

I mean...I don't mind, just tell me what I'm doing wrong so I can keep doing this consistently, that's all I'm sayin'.

Also, as I write this, Britney's Baby One More Time is playing in the background, and I'm wondering...what's the status of the Free Britney movement again?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.