Being serious about taking care of plants, seriously

NP gifted me a nice plant of some fancy name I don't know, it's great, apparently took ten days to shop, looks like it belongs to an adult, needs regular light and water (unlike my succulents, one of whom I killed by watering every three weeks), and will be my friend for the foreseeable future. I'm quite excited about it, man.

So obviously now I can go away from the apartment for weeks and weeks or months without asking somebody to take care of it, which feels like an adult thing to be doing. Responsibility and commitment are good, in the sense they ground you to a project, or person, or thing, and you keep working on it for months and years. In this case, the project is to make my apartment a forest before I'm done with it.

Fingers crossed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.