Rest, party, unable to sleep [Sat 10]

 Went to bed at 6am, couldn't really sleep, maybe got a few short hours of incomplete sleep. Looked at my eyes in the mirror at 9am, and they were bloodshot red, I was worried that's how I'd be for the rest of the day. Checked at 12, and things were looking a lot better.

Met up friend P.K, checked out a nearby brewery, got a tonne of bar food. Got caught up on everything that'd happened since we last met. Spent like two hours there, walked over to the Nepali restaurant to see if they were open, only for takeout apparently and even then, not open at 2 in the afternoon. Went to a Thai restaurant instead, so mediocre, got some food and drinks, and spent a really long time there chatting. Walked to the bus stop, talked a lot, teased each other, and bid farewell.

Walked back home, tried to go to sleep, couldn't because it was noisy AF outside. And I had a headache due to lack of proper sleep. Checked with friends if anybody wanted to go out but nobody was ready. A was in his stupid raves in the forest, and S wasn't checking his texts. The boys from lower in the town I didn't want to invite because they'd have to drive.

Went out or a short walk, coughed so hard, it felt really really uncomfortable, so walked back, took a strong dose of anti-histamine, along with two meltonins, and tried to go to sleep. It failed, but eventually, I was in the sleepyland, not without hard work though.

Dunno, it may have been the stress put on the body from the partying and drinking, or the loud af neighborhood I live in, or the lack of completely silent spaces. Many potential reasons why I didn't sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.