Rancho Bravo lunch and dinner, hang out at SK's, catchup and aborted plans [Sat 31]

 Spent most of the day recovering from the night before. Talked to N on the phone, great stuff, felt a little bit pressured about life. Didn't feel like cooking anything so I went to Rancho Bravo tacos and got myself a big filling meal, so satisfying not having to cook for yourself while also not paying for the privilege of being at a sit-down place.

The rest of the day I spent walking around, chilling, cleaning up the house, and feeling like I should be doing something, but not really doing anything. Read more of Isy Suttie's book, and looking up plans for this week and coming weeks. It's three weeks until this apartment is more fully occupied.

In the evening we went to check up on SK who's not feeling well and chill. I got the dinner takeout from the mexican place from the morning because it was my treat. We talked about our future plans, what we want to do now in life, taking dance classes. A was being really really really annoying, and I scolded him quite harshly, I don't like doing it very often, but sometimes a person's gotta do...etcetera. Played with M the doggo so goddamn much.

The guys played a bunch of fifa, and we smoked, and S installed flight simulator and they tried flying the plane around for a few hours, but always above the clouds and it got to be extremely boring, for which we made fun of each other. The plan was to go to a club in the evening, but I discovered that the gig was to be over at 2, and we hadn't left by 1.15, so I proposed we not go, and just hang by S's place. Which we did, for another two and half hours.

By the time I left S's place, it was four in the morning, walked home, put on the hearing things, brushed and went to bed, to sound sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.