Yummy experiments, cut pineapple, stay-at-home, caught up on writings [Mon 12]

I started drinking tea! Two cups of tea -- non-caffeine versions -- one in the morning and in the evening, it's quite an experience, and I enjoyed it. I need to use the ONE pot I have to boil water for the tea which is annoying, need to acquire a percolator if the tea-drinking is going to continue. Even though the teas aren't caffeinated, they do make me the feels, get me excited.

For breakfast I cut the pineapple I'd bought at Hau Hau, and had slices with yogurt and sugar. It was yummy, though so much yogurt, I didn't feel right for the rest of the day.

Late lunch/ early dinner was, in short, exquisite. I took out the chickpea veggies I'd bought at TJ's. It'd take an hour in the oven to heat up, so I used the stove instead. While the block of chickpea ice was being thawed, I melted a big thunk of butter, half a red onion, and several big dollops of kefir, and dumped into the veggies. Let the stew cook for some time, and wow, it was yummy! I'd eat that veggie combo with rotis several times a week. Had two naans and a roti with the veggie.

Spent the evening writing on this blog. Didn't go anywhere outside the house because I'm a lazy bum, ended up napping etcetera, and didn't get a lot of work done. Felt real bad about it. Went to bed late as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.