Some days are total wastes, and you know what I'm not complaining about it so why are you

 I got up at 9 in the morning it's 1.30 now, Eastern Time as I write these words, and I haven't gone to sleep, I haven't left the house, and besides cooking a large number of meals (two, two is too much in number of meals to make) and now I'm thinking oh no, besides like online exploring cough cough the public social media accounts of a couple of reallly cute girls oh god I'd get along so well with them jeez why don't I get out of the house, and reading up on news in nepal, in depth because I hadn't caught up in a long time, then looking up a tonne of natural remedy for sleep issues, plus anxiety and stress, plus avoiding the oppressive heat of the late afternoon dear jeebus what the heck is up with the heat lately, and again, two meals a-cooked, impressive alright, plus plus listening to yeah it was boring af podcast but it was some thing, I didn't do much. And like yes in my checklist there were things, but they'll be done tomo, bro, live with it, etc. I need to avoid going to my bedroom during workhours because that's clearly how any work stops getting done.

Ta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.