Bathrooms for dogs

 The last weekend, we went to Vegas, and on the way we stopped by Denver. Twice. Long story, we've talked about it several times.

Anyway, at Denver I saw something quite interesting: bathrooms for dogs! They had men's rooms, women's rooms, family rooms, and doggy bathrooms. I was curious abut what went inside those rooms, but didn't want to be the sort of pervert who goes into doggy bathrooms without a doggo, just for curiosity's sake. So I asked a dear friend of mine for the details, and they tell me that there's lots of turf in there, possibly some fake 'posts' and fire-hydrants for doggoes to be comfortable around, and do their deed. It's really cute, but also reflects the social reality of pretty much everybody owning a dog now in towns like these.

Cool times.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.