Nan-tarkari-eggs lunch, TJ's booze trip, lemon tea, out alone, cancelled plans, embarrassment, receiving guest, late morning sleeps [Fri 23]

 For lunch I had Naan, scrambled eggs, pico de gallo, and the potatoes from the night before. Work was extremely unproductive, didn't get much done.

After work wasted a lot of time, went to TJ's to get a bunch of supplies, including pre-made TJ's Indian food and Booze, to entertain VS. Two 6packs. Got home, drank two by myself, a lot of valerian, went to unicorn alone, had a very mediocre time there. So loud, such noobs, everybody's an outsider, a tourist. It's no fun. Made many friends out in the streets. Not very sober. Called Sk, embarrassed myself, talked about a stupid olympian in tokio I very much don't care about. At home made the class nepali lemon tea, it was great, a bit too salty though I'm going to get the combo right it's pretty clear. Decided to catch up with rest of the gang at Vue in belltown, the bus never showed up and V was on his way, so got back home and received him.

Talked, chilled, discussed personal lives, philosophy, politics, and future plans while drinking with V until 6 in the morning. It was impossible to sleep comfortably, so noisy outside, it's always really noisy, so fking annoying, first time the noises outside truly bothered me because I ended up getting less than five ours of sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.