Egg sandwich lunch, throw out junk food, apartment clean, failed club trip, supplies acquired, failed restauranteering, latenight walk home [Wed 7]

 Made egg sandwich for lunch, it was yum I need to get myself some mayo. After work cleaned up the apartment, threw out all the trash that's been gathering in here for the last month. Took that opportunity to throw out half a pack of nice chips, and pretty full pack of oreos because yuck, I'm done with crappy junk food that I'm addicted to.

In the evening, walked over to S's place, we drove to SODO to get into a club. We didn't get tickets online, and they were sold out. Waited for 30 minutes, nothing good came off of it, we left. Went to A's friend T's place, collected a couple of supplies we'd moved in from storage there, and loaded it in S's car. Drove to my place, unloaded it, parked at S's place, and walked to Belltown to get dinner and maybe drink.

We checked into a place's waiting line, and tried a couple of other places, to try get in. None worked out, either they were busy, or closed, or didn't have vegetarian food. Eventually we came back to the original place, Bankrak market, and ordered our foods. I ordered crispy egg noodles. S ordered late, his order came in really really late, about the time we were about to leave, that was a bummer.

Talked about getting married, people who're going back to Nepal and why, and A tried to annoy both of us, not very successfully. By the time we left it was 11.30, we walked in the cold to S's place, bid him farewell, walked to my place, and A got his online taxi from outside. Back home, I brushed, got ready for bed, and tried going to sleep. Unclear why I didn't feel fully-rested the next day, because slept mostly the whole day on Thursday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.