Rest day, new shoes, Ramen dinner, failed plan to go out, departure from the town [Fri 2]

 It was a day off for me as it was our cousin's wedding, and we'd planned on being in Dallas on this day, because of the flight cancellation this had failed miserably. Regardless, I had the entire day for myself to do nothing.

Don't know what I had for breakfast, because there's no records of it, and my memory's not that great anymore. Can't have been too good or else I'd remember it.

During the day, I went out and about in town. Bought three pairs of shoes: two from Ross, which is not as bad a place as they they make it out to be. Also bought boxing gloves because why not, everybody's got one these days, and it's fun to practice some with friends. Also bought a pair from Nordstorm Rack. Though I still like Ross better. Shoes for all weathers, I like to call 'em, now my collection of the pairs of shoes I own has quadrupled, hurray.

In the evening, I was in a rush to make proper dinner, so I did the ramen again. Our plan was to go out before I flew out of the town, so PK and I lined up outside a bar, but it seemed like I'd reach my destination earlier than P would get into the bar, so I bailed out, gave them my keys and joints for the gang to hang at my place in the night. Took the train from CapHill to the airport, the security line at the terminal was shockingly long but surprisingly quick. Waited for an hour at the terminal, and then flew to our destination.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.