Checking up on projects, lots of writing, groceries after a long time, serious complicated cooking, medical talks with roommates, catching up on writing[Sun 10]

I write this at 11.00PM of this very day. I have written seven posts before this throughout the day, now I might write two more just for the sake of doing it, so there's lesser to 'cover up' tomorrow morning. Once I take the sleepy things, I'm hoping I'll be able to fix my sleeping cycle get up early and meditate and write the rest tomorrow in the AM. Either way, the walk was fantastic, I'm glad I got the right sleeping things.

So here's what I did in whatever order I feel like writing it because fuck you, you're not reading it, nobody is, I'm shouting to an abyss why must i follow social conventions and rules that are designed to make the lives of the reader easier. In fact much like dubliners, I should go out of my way to make my readers really work it to figure out what I"m trying to say, turn in into a serious puzzle even.

In any case.

I've been writing for the last hour, this is the fourth post, after which I'll be taking the night drink, and do two more. Not doing meditation this evening, did a 20-minute session earlier in the afternoon, and that's going to be fine for the day, because it's too late for me now, I'd rather sleep than attempt to meditate and then doze off, only to have trouble sleeping later on.

Before writing, I brushed and talked to the roommates for a solid thirty minutes, maybe even an hour about medical issues, something I've written in the post published two or three articles before this.

Before that I spent an hour and fourty minutes cooking and cleaning up, I originally planned on finishing it all in 45 minutes. I boiled some water with three large bay leaves, salt and butter in it. Dumped a whole mess of pearl couscous in there. In parallel I boiled an egg. And finally, I chopped several potatoes to long, thin slices (french cut), let them sit in salt for some time, drained and squeezed out the water, dredged everything in flour, and fried in very hot oil until some pieces were burning, and every slice was crispy. Took the potatoes out of the pan immediately, and tossed with garlic powder and salt.

Also cut kimchi into tiny pieces, and smashed a can of chickpeas. For dinner, I had a bowl of couscous with chickpeas, a boiled egg, kimchi, butter, tahini, spicy nepali achaar, and crispy potatoes on top. It was yum, and so very feeling I'm still bloated two hours later. Spent a good chunk of time cleaning the kitchen.

In the evening, post 4PM, went on a walk to Market Basket and turned that into a shopping trip as well. Didn't buy too many groceries, just the medications mostly.

Before that, I showered, wrote a bunch, had a nice filling 'pre-dinner' snack of bread and butter.

Preceding that, was on youtube just chilling, watched tasmaster, talked to people on the phone, and checked up on my wine projects. Took the kombucha wine out of the heated chamber, ready to cold ferment, soon I'll be crashing it, it's ready to bottle up now.

Got up at 7, out of bed at 9, really up and running at 10.30. Breakfast was two pieces of fruits and some bread (pear, banana, bread). It was filling. Also had several cups of kombucha through the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.