Essay editing, laziness strikes, oatmeal pancake lunch, I get gifts, soup dinner, long conversations and movie commentary [Fri 8]

 Got up at 7, and didn't feel tired and drowsy which means my honh honh honh therapy seems to be going well whatever, as long as the sleep and laziness problem is fixed I'm a happy camper.

Helped sister with editing of the essay through the morning and a bit in the afternoon, the grad school essays and recommendations, all of that. Really hoping good things come off of this.

Work was quite slow and I kept getting distracted.

For lunch I made more pancakes and syrup with cinnmon thing, I've been getting better by the day, the sugar content and the raw calories with little protein of the oatmeal flour's probably not too good but at least I'm making and eating and showing interest so I'll take all the easy wins I can get.

Friend N called me after work, told me to go check if I'd got any gifts or packages. I said no, so he told me to go down. i got a package, brought it up, and read the labels after opening it. He was like, owh shoot nope wrong bottle, go down again, and I did. He sent me a dozen small wine bottles to put my wines in! And NP sent me nice shoes so I can walk well in the winter! The two most perfect gifts, I'm excited!

In the evening ND was over and I felt too much like the weekend so I watched tv and movies, the hindi movie ludo I need to write a review about it, it was not bad at all unlike what i was expecting. Obviously there's very few movies I'd say I loved or liked, but it's one that I don't completely hate, that's a massive win in my book.

Made butternut squash in the evening and had it for dinner with toast. I don't know, sometimes I surprise myself and it was that good, not to brag or anything, ahahha. The thing about soups is, they're mostly water so it's not like a complete meal, but if you're eating like half of a whole goddamn butternut squash, you're still going to be pretty full, with all that fat and cream and spices in there.

I took a long long long long long hit of the big long bong we have rediscovered, and got so very talkative, notstop blah blah blah, because I like commenting and speaking when I'm flying but the movies were fun to talk about too. The other one involving Shahrukh Khan, called New Year was fake and lame and so lazy, but ehhh it was something I watched, because there was nothing else happening I guess.

Talked to Sk for like thirty minutes and she had to go to work on Saturday too, she was bummed out about that, made stupid jokes they might have annoyed her away into sleep. Sleep ah what a sweet sweet mistress thou art.

Skipped meditation almost entirely except a 5-minute session I didn't even pay full attention too. Yikes the toke, it's taking my life away, I need to get back into the proper path.

Went to sleep at 12, a massive grand amazing unbelievable achievement.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.