Leftover lunch, slow but planning work day, cold weather, hang with the gang, no writes and meditation [Fri 29]

 I write this on the afternoon of the Sunday the 31st, so much motivation today, must be because of all the sleep I've had, and the guilt of not having written in a long while. Sleep has been on-and-off, whatever, but the motivation is back so glad about that. Even the shitty weather cannot take me down now.

But this is about the Friday, the day before yesterday. I got up super duper late, because I had trouble going to sleep. The truth is I didn't want to go to sleep at all, since there was some napping done or something on thursday, and since the weekend was coming up so close, I figured I'd spent my nights just chilling and what not. And so I kept playing games, talking to my international friends, and just extending the length of the wakeup. It was so ridiculous. Just before I went to bed, since I was so tired and my body really wanted me to sleep I thought of writing poems of the loving kind for a few people I care about, and see how that goes. Sent a message to somebody about if they cared about those, and they said yes, which was a little unexpected, this whole talking to people, flirting with them, if you can call it that is a bit strange, uncomfortable, so much uncertainty sometimes it feels like I'm an alien trying to figure out how humans work and then realize that's not true at all actually I know how to deal with people quite well in general, it's just that I'm a lazy fuck and to give myself lots of benefit of doubt sometimes I say things that'll make people think I'm like pathologically disadvantaged, which is shitty I guess, but as long as I'm ahead, whatevs.

In any case, the whole day Friday I spent on my bed, laptop on my laptop, talking to people, chatting, strategizing, but not actually coding or working on anything. It's important to strategize also since you don't know how your exiting approach will deal with the future changes in your platform. So thought a bunch and came up with a decent strategy. But didn't leave my bed for the entire goddamn day, it felt so good ohh man.

For lunch I had the leftover quinoa from the evening before, and the vegetable sauce. Still have it hanging around until now on Sunday, it'll be done soon, and then I gotta make something again, alas.

The rest of the day went by pretty quick. napped for maybe two hours after work ended because it was so cold and my body was tired due to lack of proper sleep. Brushed and was planning to go  back o sleep again, when roomies let me know SRP and JS were coming over, ND was around as always, BB had gone to Maine on Thursday.

JS and PK, and SRP had the food they got from Man-O-Salwa, first-time for PK, they really devoured it, discovered the amazing food of the place, oh man I missed it a little bit. I skipped dinner and had nuts and cookies etcetera instead. Because I didn't feel like making anything or cooking stuff. SRP made a lot of alright jokes that I thought were funnier than they were because I took some gigglies as well, didn't feel it though because it was the weaker kind, but really relaxed, body was ready to go to sleep.

Didn't do meditation the entire day, save for a short period in the evening, and didn't write anything either.

Went to sleep at 1 in the morning. Slept pretty soundly. Got up at 10am the next morning, which was amazing.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.