Leftover lunch, fruity dinner, PK's friends visit, finally some serious self-guided meditation [Sun 24]

I write this at 10.35 of the next evening.

Have had chats with SST recently and ooh that person, they're the throbbing beating shining pie of my eye, apple of my heart, separate but together, different but the same. Weird but so normal. Every time we send chats -- and this happens a few times a year -- we are always into how much in sync with one another. What a person, that, what a person. Exactly like Donna from Suits I told them fifteen minutes ago, exactly the same.

In any case, back to the events of the day, sunday.

Earlier part of the day was spent being anxious about not having the work stuff. Did some serious meditating around afternoon, after which the stress got a lot less. Didn't write much the entire day though did write a tonne in the evening.

For lunch I reheated the leftover ramen from the previous night. I'm usually not the sort of person to keep ramen soaked up and out in the open and eat it the next morning, but in this case it was mostly green veggies, I put in so much effort I had to eat. It was glorious. So filling. Yum.

In the afternoon did a really amazing self-guided meditation, all the weight from the shoulders was lifted, I was a different happy man. Good stuff, need to do it again soon. I am still cheating on the headspace meditation series, but that's because I didn't need it this day.

Later, PK's friend N and AP came over, we had some discussions about stupid things such as tesla, the market conditions, gc, all of that. Which reminds me, I should be freaking out about gc right now, because that's the future and I haven't worked on it at all.

For dinner I had fruits, and nuts. Got hungry but decided to screw it.

Wrote a lot of half-hearted lazy posts before going to bed, at 12.30. I need to get off my ass and pull up the writing schedule to earlier. One way to solve the problem might be to stop watching suits because it's taken over my life almost. I've been watching multiple episodes every day with the roommates, and they love love love to make fun of me, on how much I love the series.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.