Low on motivation, total twitter-reddit addiction, eventful day nationally, skipped walks, Suits, rice and egg curry, some meditation [Wed 20]

 Got up late as usual but at least the justification was the terrible massacre of my intestines that had happened the night before due to an ill-planned imbibing of hot chocolate and milk.

So it didn't feel totally wrong and weird when I got up late just jumped into work. Work was again a tonne of meetings, didn't do anything useful. They sent the gc documents, didn't fill them, haven't done the other project work I promised I'd be done with three weeks ago either. Everything's piling up.

It was a momentous day in this country's history, so was on the news in twitter and reddit all day long, keeping tabs of everything that was happening. powerful, powerful stuff. ND was over in the morning because internet at her place was down, though I didn't see her in the evening.

Unclear what I had during the day, possibly because I don't want to admit it was bread and sugar and the coconut spread and a little bit of the chowder roommates had made the day before.

Didn't get any work done, so many meetings ugh, felt really unproductive. After work, didn't feel like walking out either what was the point, i was supposed to have written etcetera, so sat down and watched a couple of suits episodes with roommates. Yeah I'm hooked, it's an amazing show alright, don't at me.

PK and ND had made egg curry and rice, which I also ate with them since I didn't go on walk or cook, due to low motivation and no other plans. It was alright.

In the evening, before going to bed, some motivation and focus did come to me whence I promised I'd do better. Meditated for like 20 minutes after 11.

Still didn't write anything the entire day though, so the debt was increasing by the day. Crazytimes, I know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.