Weekend updates, general nonsense

Stupid mistakes were made. Went to the homebrew store and got the bottle filler for real cheap, except I needed a 1/2 inch pipe connector, got 3/8 inches version. And now they won't fit, which means no bottling for the next two days. Alas. At least the homebrew folks were nice, though I bought a sanitizer for 12 bucks, didn't need it really but figured if I'm becoming more serious for the upcoming rounds, it might be worth something. This Saturday is a Haymarket trip time for sure, get lots of fruits etcetera and get a bit fat batch of hooch going on.

This weekend was amazing, so relaxing productive, and great on sleep. Caught up on everything, now I'm a reasonable stable human being. Only regret is that I haven't worked much as I originally planned at all, that's still on the table.

What else, what else... Oh yeah, like always I overeagerly waited for my eap meet ...by twenty-four hours, in my defense it wasn't my mistake, the stupid software always messes up the email and scheduling notifications, and got me all confused.

Meditations are poppin', really, now I'm trying to focus on meditating for five minutes before I write here, so five minutes for every hour of writing, and also meditating for twice every workday. Even more if need be, so I'm not freaking out and focusing on what needs to be focused. Showing up and going at it is the most important thing, succeeding, excelling they come later. Half assing is so very important.

Right, still haven't been able to make myself to write in regular formats and structure, which is fine, whatever, as long as something gets written, shrug. Eventually I'm going to run out of this bullshit personal things, and will be forced to write, so it's not like one's losing something.

Haven't talked to parents in a while...Just as I typed that... they called, and we talked for fifteen minutes, so that's a coinkydink.

That's all the updates I've got at the moment, thinking of calling it an early night, sorta.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.