Restful sleep, leftovers lunch, basic dinner, long walk, wine transfer practice, slow day at work [Mon 11]

 It's 10.59 in the evening, and this is going to be the last thing I'll be doing this night before going to sleep. I've taken a tablet of the sleeping thing, and one melatonin tablet, it's been fifty minutes about and I'm feeling the influence already. can't have too many things before writing them out. They'll be handed pretty generously because I do want to be sleeping well.

In the morning, I got the alarm for 7am but snoozed it until 7.40, three times, and thought i'd be up in five minutes, the next time I looked it was 8.33. Got up and washed, by the time I was up about and working it was 9 already.

Work was busy as well as easy, in different ways. On one hand I had a big accomplishment in the form of my personal project doing really well and making a big progress, one I should have made two weeks ago but at least I'm caught up until then. On the other hand, the work-work stuff has been going slow because people won't review my projects, whatever.

Over lunch I had my leftovers from last night. Took my own sweet time to eat it all, over 20 minutes. Foth ND is still around, as her roommate is not feeling well and got tested, he'll be getting his results in a day or two and since she doesn't want to cause harm to the family she's babysitting for, she's waiting out his results to take the next steps.

There was a big misunderstanding due to a bug in the stupid appointment system for the EAP, I thought I made an appointment reservation for today, even though I wanted it for tomorrow it didn't show me an option, so I was all prepared for this day, until I checked on their pages and it was actually tomorrow's appointment, I discovered after waiting for thirty minutes. So weird but relieving. They should really fix the bug.

After work I chilled about for a bit, spent a good half hour practicing how to transfer wines to the bottles using the siphon pipe. I need to get spring-loaded valve so that I'm not spilling the wine away from the bottle and avoiding aerating the drinks at the same time. The practice went well in the sense that I learned of things not to do while not causing much damage, there still needs to be a target specified.

Got text message from SS thanking me for the gift. Melt melt melt.

Went out on a walk, the usual winter-hill route. Came back, heated some fries and had it with ketchup and hot sauce, Talked to the roommates, cleaned up, and started writing. After 2 articles, chilled for a bit, and did 2 rounds of meditation for a total of 40 minutes. Took sleepytimes medication, brushed my teeth, wrote four more posts, and we're all set for bed at 11.07. Five more minutes of getting ready for bed, and goodnight world. Hope it's easy to fall asleep. Need to get up early tomorrow, my eyes are so heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.