Chill bed day with youtube, writing, low on meditation, Upload watching, breads and soup, the giggles and hang with SP [Sat 9]

 Got up at seven in the morning, forced myself to go back to sleep, up at 9.30, talked to some folks, but mostly on youtube most of the day. Hung over from the gigglies of the previous evening, watched taskmaster the whole day, used reddit etcetera, caught up with the shit news from america, and nothing else happened. I know I should have felt guilty because the original plan was to do work stuff and then go to haymarket whatever, none of which happened, but I was fine.

Had the leftover squash soup and pan-fried bread for lunch, a bunch of fruits for dinner, a solid meal it was since I was quite full from the lunch.

Decided to not go out in the afternoon because...I wrote some, did I, maybe not, I didn't do anything pretty much, maybe watched the Amazon series Upload, four episodes of it, the review of which has already been put forth.

In the evening we had ND and SP over, JS came for a bit too but he left early. I was in and out with the writing, I think I wrote anyway, and talking to SP, because he was in a bit of a crisis. I was too lazy for meditations, so I 'cheated' by doing only one 5-minute session, to which I paid no attention.

The evening was quiet and heady, we talked about what makes a good human being, how to overcome one's trouble and become a good person. We discussed how important it is to stay within bounds of discipline and rules, and without them one's life can feel listless undefined even scary.

After Sp left, I smoked a bunch from the leftovers dust on the table, and got to my room. Listened to some podcasts, and was ready to sleep around 12/12.30.

Slept soundly, I think, don't remember much after.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.