Well-rested, crazy-good and filling meatball sandwich lunch, lots of writing, youtubing, relaxation, long walks, getting caught up with friends and roommates, taking stock [Sat 16]

I write this the next morning, Saturday at 10.50 in the morning. High in spirits, since I slept well.

Got up at 6.30 and was really proud of it because I haven't made it that far without having to use the restroom in several months now. Which reminds me, the thing that I thought was a recent situation has actually been going on for several months now, and may not be a real thing. Recent sleep issues may have arisen due to bad sleep discipline around New Year's etcetera, and my fear that I had broken myself. More on this later, but I shouldn't be worrying too much it seems.

So got up at 9.30, in bed for the next couple of hours, watching youtube, opening up reddit a little bit and just wallowing in all of that. My defence is that I was sick. I'm feeling a lot lot better now and it's back to regular programming.

Made a nice meatball sandwich for lunch, two actually. So I took two hotdog dolls cut them up, loaded them with cheese and put them in a toaster oven to melt and brown a little bit. In parallel I fried some of the vegetarian meatballs with a lot of oil until they were browned all over, mixed those with my butternut squash sauce to make a 'meatball sauce'. Loaded those into the rolls, along with a decent chunk of kimchi. Added them like sauerkraut meatball sandwiches, and yumm, it was so good and filling. My body is rejecting all the butternut squash at this point though.

Watched an episode or two of bojack while eating. Again back to youtubing and writing, then went on a long long walk three hours long almost, unfortunately my earbuds gave away in the first half hour, but was able to take in the scenery still. So many kids at harvard, and such liveliness, I've been missing the city vibes. In the evening we were talking about how AP, who's roommate PK's friend, has a single-bedroom in Inman starting in Feb for 1500, which is an extremely affordable price. If other thing don't work out,  I should be looking for a 2-bedroom situation, or even one. The only problem there is I need to find somebody I get along well, and then also make a lot of new friends because right now I've been coasting on my roommates and their friends for socializing. I haven't made friends in a really long time, a little nervous about that, but it's all learning and exploration, why not.

Returned back from walk, where I went all the way to harvard square, and then to Porter where I bought 'half and half grapefruit seltzer', then took the shortcut straight to home. Got back to find PK and ND back. Chilled with them for a bit, ND was watching a really depressing movie with Kajol, one of the new ones where her mother is a popular writer. JS and Srp came over, I wrote like one or two posts in my chromebook as they were still around. Talked, chilled, etcetera. got caught up on posts. I cheated on the meditations second day in a row by just letting it play. Smoked a little before going to bed, at 12.30 ish, easy to fall asleep, I'm thankful for that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.