Hurricane busybee

I have fallen
into the whirlpool
of You,
and I never
learned
To swim.

I fear the
Skeletons I may find
and the sharp things
that'll come hurtling from behind
All swept up
in company of me
dragged in by the
Hurricane busybee

And when the storm ends
One wonders what remains
Oh but I'll be fine, you say,
whatever destruction there may lay
the clouds will fall apart
the Sun will shine,
and we'll all get up to a brand new day

Oh but as the wildfires birth new trees,
as only after a storm does a desert green,
as new shoots compete and thrive
over the charred remains of dead wood,
the flowers of feelings will bloom
bright,
The brightest the ones that can rhyme right(?)
It won't be just a brand new day
It'll be a brand new world,
Brighter and sweet-smelling than ever
In a hurricane
You can drown or you can thrive
And the flower that's the best, that'll be me
Inside by the whirlwinds of
Hurricane
Busybee.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.