Late awake, big news at work, egg sandwich lunch, roasted veggie dinner, suits instead of walks, catching up on writing, skipped meditation again [Thu 21]

 I write this at 11.58 of the same day. The good news is I'm going to be deficit by four posts tomorrow instead of ten as I could have, so coverup is a possibility. I really hope I can do it before work in the morning. The bad news is yet another day went by when I skipped both. Gonna finish writing this, brush and go to sleep, really need to get up early tomorrow to meditate and write geez the last three weeks have just been... A mess or whatever.

For the last two hours I've been writing nine posts, after this I'm in a safe place. A few minutes ago, I faked the meditation for today. Will do it tomorrow, no big deal. Today was the last day of distraction with random website, I'm going to be back on the track.

Before the writing I was out with roommates in the living room, we watched four perhaps five episodes of Suits. So good. Suits! Also roasted the final part of the squash I had, thought about eating it with  quinoa but all by itself wasn't too bad either.

Before that I took a nice warm shower and was at work, meeting lasted until 5.15. It was an important meeting, they're putting us all the engineers from our current 'lab' back into the old company structure, to make things as they were. My coworkers are bound to complain or not be too excited about it, but that's...something for the future. Other coworkers were pretty positive abou tit.

Speaking of work, someone was sending mindless semi-automated requests to our website, and we spent the day debugging that, nothing much came off of it except we realized we don't care for it much. more conversations about visa stuff and signed this one gc document that said I'd return the money to the company if I quit in the middle of the process.

For lunch I had two hotdog rolls, except inside I had a lot of mayo, cheese omlet, raw onions and texaspete sauce in each. Yum. Had it at 3ish though.

For breakfast I used the same roll, but put in a whole lot of peanut butter, at least that way I've finished all the expired hotdog rolls.

In the morning I got up at 7, not really out by 8.15, tried writing, couldn't and it was things as usual.

It's 12.17 now, and I need to get my shit together, this won't stand ugh. Talking to kp right now so at least there's one good thing happening anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.