Small get-together, I make toaster-oven potatoes, mindblowing lacascia pizza, cookies [Thu 7]

 Wake up late, help sister with her essays and recommendations, bail out on the meditations, and do just one or two of them, that was the summary of the day. I think I did one. This was when my life started falling apart, one could argue.

For lunch I roasted a LOT of large potatoes in a big pan in our little tiny toaster oven. I was not sure how well it was gonna come out, but with enough time even the small oven is good enough to crisp the bejeesus out of potatoes I guess. So many spices and powders, and it was goddamn good, I had it with ketchup and the brown sauce from the dollar store. Roommate BB liked it, and it felt good to feed ND and PK too.

Roommate PK invited JS and SP to the house, ND was over, BB went up to maine for the weekend. C's brother R, who is also known as MIT-bro among our other circles, was also over, he's JS's roommate.

In the evening I wasn't feeling too good or motivated, guess why haha the giggles and yes I had it this day to, to fix my sleep or so I told myself. Went out on a short walk but just to the italian place, got two huge amazing oh so cheesy greasy beautiful slices of sicilian pizza, the review I've posted here before. Had some large cookies from the place as well, I went in a second time. Got home, wrote a bunch, wasted time a bunch, did in-and-out with the party, and later late in the evening hung out with everybody until they went home. The cookies were amazing, but I feel so guilty about that. And how did the sicilian slices feel so good?

Took a puff or two again in the evening, for sleeping purposes, that's what I told me. I need to sleep well, and stop taking the puffs, it's so bad for my self motivation, this I'm doing right now only because I'm completely lost in the woods, and without this I'm going have scary times ahead.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.