I am wounded in the most ridiculously inconvenient part of my body, no not that you pervert

 It's my gums. I'm thinking what I may have done to harm my gums because these feel like external protuberances originating from when I ran into something solid and wood. I hope it's really not internal actually, it would be terrible to have to go to a dentist or to the doctor's at these awful times.

The good news is the numbers are decreasing, the absolute numbers are at 3000 a day down from 8000 which we saw a few weeks ago, and the rates are below five percent. These are early December numbers, if we are as patient and careful for the next two weeks or so I'm hoping we can go down to triple digits in terms of absolute numbers. With everyone vaccinating, and the summer season arriving soon, people won't be congregating inside houses and buildings, outdoor eating will be open again and we can hope the numbers will never rise again. Then I can comfortably go to the dentist and the physician and any sort of medical professional.

So anyway back to the terrible ache in my gums, i don't know how it happened but it certainly created annoyances for me to eat and go to bed last night. Fortunately it seems to be healing, but not soon enough as I experience and remember the pain at the most inconvenient times.

I've been brushing my teeth with great discipline every day, flossing not too irregularly as well. It's heartbreaking confusing confounding disappointing, what other adjectives can I use really, hope this is over with quick.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.