I was almost gonna give up on writing and everything else I've been up to

 Lately I've been full of energy and everything, but rather lacking in focus and concentration and motivation. This week specially, haven't been able to make myself go on nice long walks, work in a significant manner, meditate properly, or even write. Which is a bummer because I was positively overflowing with energy earlier this week. And now it's going to go waste. I'm back to the 'twitter and reddit' bum I was for many years, doing the bare minimum to exist and push myself forward. It's bad sad I'm guilty that's what I don't want to be but sometimes motivation is hard to come by.

This evening when I was having really really good time on twitter and netflix I thought to myself, I thought, Hmmm I should just abandon writing and see how long that can go for, test my conviction to writing. Since my conviction to walking has evaporated away -- this is the third day in a row I haven't gone on a walk and instead spend watching Suits -- review incoming very soon, I might as well give up on writing. Cos' why not.

But no, not gonna happen. I'm not a house of dominoes. The show will go on, with shitty cast and crew but it's on. Like donkey Kong.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.