Losing mind over bad sleep, disgusting lunch, skipping dinner, afternoon naps, latenight conversations despite the melatonin [Thu 14]

Got up at 8.30 as I've been lately, terrible mode, low on energy, and didn't do anything at work. Because of the previous-mentioned reasons. Probably watched heckuva lot of youtube, but that's it.

For lunch I heated up the pancakes from the night before, which were great, added cinnamon powder and maple syrup. Plus a little bit of my dip on the side because that needed to be finished.

The dip was not the worst choice. The pancakes got too syrupy until they were swimming in the liquid. I somehow forced myself to eat two pancakes but couldn't really eat the third one. It was dehydrating and caused headaches, I was worried in addition to the lack of sleep, I'd also get diabetes or some such disease because the concentration of sugar in my body could have been reaching dangerous levels. So I abandoned a pancake made with great love as well as a small puddle of syrup.

Had meeting with manager, my gc situation is coming up pretty good, hopefully they'll start it after the new administration takes office, and it gets sped up somehow. Hope it does anyway because otherwise the delays might be intolerable.

After work decided to sleep and skip the walk, second night in a row with the walk. Because the walk would have improved my mood maybe but sleeping would improve me as a person etcetera. Slept a bit, two hours maybe, got up groggy and confused, puttered around the house may have made some bread-and-coconut-spread sandwich with sugar. Wrote a bunch, did some meditation, I've been quarter-assing those, really need to up my game on that.

Took the tablets at around 11.00 of melatonin, couldn't go to sleep no matter what which scared me, which meant sleep came even harder. Talked to an international friend, it was boring, so checked up on KP. We chatted for at least two hours on texts, about our lives, dreams aspirations and where we want to be. And if we should be moving in with people or stand our ground for personal space. In the end we realized we were both quite similar, and no matter my reservations, they still want to talk to me etcetera.

Might have taken a puff or two very late at night, early in the morning, and gone to bed at 2.30/3. In my mind, I didn't sleep much more than a few short hours. Remember that because it'll be important for the next day's post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.