I'm starting this whole new journey with scheduled melted candles and vaporiser

 This evening I went to Aldi to shop and found an electric wax melter for five bucks, and a vial of 'essential oils' for another five. It was too good of an offer, so despite having a wax melter already and enough wax melts to last a year, got the essential oil as well. Because I have a plan.

The idea is, to set the wax melter to turn on automatically at times of the day when I should be falling sleepy or sleeping, because otherwise it's a hassle to light a candle, put in a few drops etcetera. More interestingly, it will be amazing when I get up at four in the morning to use the restroom and the place smells amazing with sweet lavender smell, ready to put me back to sleep. With the auto-turn fan and wax melter, it'll be like the world will be wanting me to just go back into the lap of sleep goddess. Excited about that.

In term of other content, nothing comes to mind, this is really half-assing I know, but I wasted the last six hours doing nothing at all, just dicking around on news sites and random pages, this is going back to my former self, undisciplined and uncaring, so I need to worry a little bit there, because things can't go to that state. Not again, sir, I've worked too hard to be where I'm at. The only way to escape that is to stay with tight rules and timebox on different activities. I should be okay with that.

Need to write two more posts for today, not feeling it, because...dunno, it's too late and if I don't sleep now, it might be too much. Will write four posts in the morning tomorrow, and four in the evening, will be caught up, just a matter of an hour, all gonna be timeboxed.

Started meditating again finally, so things are looking up people, nothing to be worried about!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.