What really happened on Jestha 19, part XX

This is turning into an anthology more than I thought. The idea is to come up with 20-30 most ridiculous ideas and write mock research essays. They need to be more fleshed out than what I did for the last one, but that's going to come as things evolve. I'm just having fun here, nothing to see. Continued from here.

...After the interviews are done, I'm even thinking of fleshing everything out, organizing all the conversations I've had with various people, and turning it all into a book myself....

Okay good, we have a good context behind the formulation of your theories. You had early access to the information, from an insider who worked near the palace, and sources who have been affiliated with the palace. And you have talked to many people involved in the years since. Sounds like you have done an exhaustive research. I'm eager to hear what your theories are, please go ahead.

Thank you so much for giving the opportunity, once again. Before starting my narration, I would like to give you some more context behind the idea, and the people who have been involved in contributing these without whom this would be incomplete. If it goes anywhere, I want them to be credit and rewarded itself. For I'm only like a detective, who connects the pieces together of a story, the hard work of collecting and sifting through the information and making sense of it was done by all of my collaborators. --

Great great, it's great to hear you giving so much credit to your collaborators, considering most of the people here will be happy to run off with all the rewards and prizes by themselves. That is very gracious of you. However, please make your thank you short as we need to get to the main story, since that is the fact that will get them all the recognition, and reward you for the many decades worth of dedication towards this cause.

First of all, the greatest information of this comes from our brother who was posted in the Royal Palace with the Rangers at the time. He had his friends were able to supply us detailed and accurate information about the happenings of the event. I don't want to name them all individually, but I have the names of 12 people in my list, who I hope you can put in your list. Then, my wife, who has been with me throughout this whole journey, even as I travelled the country and spent our money on this, she was patient in understanding my interest. She said, as long as you don't bankrupt us, please feel free to travel around for your research as long as you want, just tell me when you're coming and when you're going so I can prepare delicious food for you, and prepare for your farewell. I could have hardly found a better supporter in the whole world. With her also the thanks goes to my family, who made fun at me first for coming up with strange ideas and weird theories, but lately have resigned to the fact that this is the cause of my life and have provided be guidance and stories.
In addition, there are several friends of mine who I would like to thank for connecting to various figures in the political life and bureaucracy, the individuals who provided the useful contextual information so I could put everything together. They are major advisors in the three major parties, seven of them, who I will also provide you the list of. Additionally, all the high government officials and political leaders who talked to me about the incidence, a total of let me check here... fifty-two...without their input my work would have been quite incomplete. Great thanks should go to them also...And finally, finally, I want to extend my gratitude to the three different employee brotheres of the cyber cafe near my house who did a lot of the translation and typing of my projects to english, so I may be able to share this with the world. Being as a man of olden times, I did not have much knowledge or skills of typing well in english, but they were understanding enough, spending hours on working with me, sometimes they acted like they didn't even want me to leave, and often provided me with food and tea, etcetera. Their generosity and kindness is unparalleled, and without their contributions I would be only a madman spouting his theories at strangers.

That's a great list, thank you, are you ready to go on with your story now?

And finally, of course sir, I would like to thank you for being patient enough to put up with my theories. Also I would like to thank the entirety of the government of Nepal for organising this novel project that reinvigorates the general public's trust towards it. In the past, politicians seemed to not care about what us commoners had to say on various matters, but this outreach, proactive outreach to us to understand this great mystery is a respectable move that will be copied all over the world by democratic governments I have no doubt about that. We are creating a model of governance, and it is a matter of immense pride to be a part of it for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think. I'll read, promise.